Thursday, January 29, 2009

21 Day Detox

Hello Everyone,
I had a few ideas during my recent trip. One of them was to inspire people to try something different whether it is a new food, a new way of eating or a new exercise. I discovered that if I stop learning, I stop growing. We all need new experiences so we can continue to grow. That lead me to where I am now. For those who are willing and able to participate, I would like to offer you a 21 day detox challenge. Now this is not a traditional fasting detox like you see at the grocery store. All I ask is that you eliminate all wheat, soy, dairy and processed sugar from your diet for 21 days. This presents an opportunity to try new foods. If you totally hate to cook but still want to participate, Gourmet on the Go will put together meals without wheat, soy, dairy and processed sugar. They also offer an organic meal plan. Just mention that you are a client of mine if you choose to go with them. Their website is
www.gourmetonthegoatl.com.

I also plan to have cooking demonstrations led by me, my husband and/or any volunteering clients. We will be teaching everyone to make Kombucha, raw food, alternative grain dishes, and more. I plan to introduce a new and simple food or meal each week.
I'm also here to answer any questions during the process.

A few good books to check out if you want to learn more about this are:
Nourishing Traditions, by Sally Fallon
The Body Ecology Diet, by Donna Gates

If you choose to take the challenge please let me know by February 9th.

Thank you and I hope to hear from everyone soon.

In health and happiness,



--
Allison Pelot
404-606-5581
www.allisonpelot.com
allisonpelot@gmail.com

No comments: